Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 13, 2009 - My First Posting

This is my first blog. To warn you, my thoughts are spuratic and it's been 10 years since I've attended any English and Grammer class.

Since this is my first post, let me introduce myself. My name is April. I live just north of Denver, Colorado also known as the Mile High City. We're the home of the Denver Broncos, Colorado Rockies, Denver Nuggets and the Avalance. I'm an overweight woman who's decided to try blogging as a form of a daily journaling. Maybe some people will be able to relate or maybe I'm just as crazy as my ex-boyfriends told me.

I start my day with the intention of staying within my daily caloric intake. I try not to eat things with excess fat, try increasing my fiber and water intake. Today was not one of those days. I woke up hungry. Rather to eating my Multi Grain Cheerios, I sprung for the bowl of POPS instead. Not a small bowl either. I am anticipating my sugar crash coming soon.

I arrived at work full of hope that today would be better than yesterday. Only to arrive and have someone other than myself sitting at my desk. My mood shifted quickly. I headed off to the breakroom to get my beverage. Instead of choosing water I opted for the Mountain Dew. I need to focus and make better decisions for my day.

I'll let you know later how it turns out.

No comments: