Friday, May 15, 2009

It's a Weight Watchers Friday!


Happy Friday!

As I mentioned on my previous post, my most important goal for the weekend was to attend a Weight Watchers meeting. Great News! Mission accomplished. While these ladies at my meeting today are not the same ladies that I joined with a couple of years ago, they are fantastic women striving for the same common goal!

My weigh in today was okay. I lost 29.3 pounds since joining initially two years ago. Keeping in mind I haven't really worked this program for several months, I feel pretty good about this number. I have 13.5 pounds left before I reach my first 10% goal. Wish me luck. I need all the encouragement I can get.

I'm moving on to my next goal. Finding a good walking path or group. If I find a good one, I will share the location. :)

2 comments:

Tara Ann said...

Good luck! I wish I lived closer so we could walk together!!! I so badly need to get out but I find by the time I'm done with work I just want to be home and snuggled under the sheets :)

I think your blog is a great idea and I'm sure you'll do it this time :)

Hang in there!

Unknown said...

That's great! Definately let me know if you find a good path. ~ Miracle